Sunday 10 March 2013

Busy last couple of days

It's been busy the last few days. Getting sewing in and packing for our trip in 5 days. I finished Abby's mug rug all hand quilted and appliquƩd. It was a first for me so I learnt a lot by doing it. I got 2 others to do so I will get to practice.
Made a hot iron bag for my daughters hair straightener and it turned out great. Pattern from www.sew4home.com http://www.sew4home.com/projects/storage-solutions/travel-accessories-curling-ironflat-iron-case
I also did two other projects that there was no pattern for and things I had never done before. A glove box organiser that goes on the outside of the glove box. A drink holder as we never can find one that works for us so we had to make one. This sits at the end of the console and big enough for 2 cokes/waters.







No comments:

Post a Comment